Fundamentals Of Digital Photography - Wed. 6:30PM
Instructor: Ron Wilson
Wednesdays 6:30-8:30, March 4 – April 22, 8 week class
This course is designed to help you get better photos from your camera. We will go beyond the “automatic” settings to let you take control of your camera to create the photos you’ve always wanted. This course provides practical advice, in easy to understand language, so you can become a more confidant photographer. It is intended for novice to intermediate photographers with a camera that has interchangeable lenses, adjustable shutter speeds and f-stops.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Introduction: Bring your camera and instruction book to all classes.
- Camera familiarization: Individual instruction on all models of cameras.
- Digital camera settings, menus and tips.
- Exposure: Understanding of shutter speeds, f-stops and ISO.
- Tripods: Review of different types, styles, ball heads and monopods.
- Unlock your imagination to make creative photos.